2.5
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

I have been Amazon addict for sometime by now. I made my every small to big purchase on it. I was informed by Vine program on their community guidelines page. So they offered all these mouth watering programs and clearly the prerequisite for such program is to write many and many helpful reviews. They even keep sending us customers a reminder emails to post review for respective products. However all in sudden they find some self inflicted nonsense alarm which discredit our genuine participation till date and we been told that we are no longer allowed to write reviews. This is absolute disgrace and disrespectful treatment by an organisation who claims to be the earth's most customer centric company.

I think we should all get together especially people in Europe to raise the case as follows:

Ask Amazon to share our personal data held by them as per GDPR regulation.

Ask them to explain that how have they used our data for profiling which resulted in automated decision making of banning our community privilege.

Finally، if they don't reply with above details which they won't; then raise a formal complaint with ICO. They shall look into this in perspective of personal data handling, sharing to customer and data profiling aspects.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Uk Review Listing.

Comments