2.7
Turnaround Time

My genuine review of a certified purchase was incorrectly caught by a very poor algorithm and deemed to be bogus. I am a genuine customer and have had a high spending account with Amazon since the internet was invented.

I STRONGLY object to being slandered by a computer program and their arrogant and high handed staff refuse to acknowledge what is becoming a massive problem. Deletion of genuine reviews by genuine customers leaves the fake reviews holding sway. Purchasers now have even less reason to be able to trust reviews because Amazon itself is deleting more genuine ones than fake. I have boycotted Amazon completely.

I use it as a search engine to find what I want to buy and then I go elsewhere to make the purchase. It's about all the site is useful for these days. When a company starts calling itself "Customer-centric" you can be sure that's to try and divert you from the fact that they no longer give a monkey's about customer service.

They will not get another cent or penny of my money unless and until I get an apology and my review reinstated. The developers responsible for the algorithms need to go back to school.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Uk Review Listing.

Preferred solution: A full apology and my reviews reinstated.

I liked: Convience.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service being helpful with problems.

Comments

Stand-with-Truth

Read this and see if you can challenge Amazon in light of GDPR: https://amazon-uk.pissedconsumer.com/review-profiles-are-getting-deleted-for-genuine-customers-201811181403286.html