Chatteris, Cambridgeshire
2.5
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 13, 2016

6 out of 8 products were either damaged, dirty, or fake..

Original review posted by user Jun 12, 2016

I bought 8 products from Amazon UK, 7 books and 1 phosphate test, in one week.

Out of the 8 products bought from Amazon UK, 5 of the book were damaged (including their replacements) 4 are shown in the picture, 1 was dirty, - and the phosphate test was a fake, upheld by Amazon.co.uk

So just to be clear, 6 out of 8 product that I bought from Amazon UK were either fake or damaged, including their replacements.

I asked Amazon to contact me to try and restore my confidence and no-one bothered so I guess they are not really bothered about selling damaged/dirty and fake products.

This is not a great way to launch Amazon Fresh and Amazon Prime Now here in the UK.. Do you really want most of your groceries delivered in one hour, if they are either damaged, dirty, or fake?

I spoke to Tesco earlier and they are saying the are soon going to roll-out same day deliveries across the UK..

Difference between Tesco and Amazon complaints? Tesco ring you back and resolve your problems whereas Amazon UK do not bother..

Product or Service Mentioned: Book.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Act like you actually care when you sell mostly damaged, dirty, and fake products to UK customers...

I didn't like: Damaged products, Dirty products, Fake products, Customer service who dont care.

• Amazon Book