Amazon

Your review could not be posted.

Thanks for submitting a customer review on Amazon. Your review could not be posted to the website in its current form. While we appreciate your time and comments, reviews must adhere to the following guidelines:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review-guidelines Dreamies Cat Treats With Chicken Megatub, 350 g, Pack of 2 from Amazon Customer on 25 July 2018

----- REVIEW ----

It's not the product. It's the fact that being ...

It's not the product. It's the fact that being a prime member now i have to fork out additional money to get this shipped. Sorry I will by locally, which costs lesser.

-----------------------

We encourage you to revise your review and submit it again. A few common issues to keep in mind:

Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. Feedback on the seller or your shipment experience should be provided at www.amazon.co.uk/feedback.

We do not allow profane or obscene content. This applies to adult products too.

Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively are considered spam.

Please do not include URLs external to Amazon or personally identifiable content in your review.

Comments

I got the same message from Amazon regarding a review I left which they would not publish. I won't be renewing Amazon Prime.

At first I thought it was a good deal. Now I think it is a ripoff, especially at $119.