1.8
Turnaround Time

They need to address the fact that they are losing customers left right and centre because their review system is fundamentally broken. There's a massive problem with their bots incorrectly marking genuine reviews as fake and wiping them out whilst leaving fake reviews standing.

This means that their bots are actually make fake reviews more dominant. So Amazon is not a safe place to purchase. In addition long-standing, high spending customers are leaving the platform after being accused of being shill reviewers by Amazon bots. And this is before you even mention counterfeit products, declining customer service, prices have risen to the point where they are no longer competitive and Amazon trying to force customers to fit within it's monopoly business business model - for example expecting customers to repurchase all their non-Amazon digital music so that they can use their Echo dot speaker to play it.

This is exactly what happens.. businesses get big because they offer what consumers want and then they get to a certain size where they think they can force customers to do what the business wants instead. And they think they don't need to listen to customer complaints anymore Bullshit .

Amazon is past its prime. Bullshit

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Uk Review Listing.

Preferred solution: Amazon should correct the incorrect data that they hold on me suggesting that my reviews are not genuine and trustworthy. Amazon should apologise for refusing to address the issue and merely sending out the same cloned email over and over again. Amazon sh.

I liked: Easy to buy.

I didn't like: Product review policy.

Comments

Stand-with-Truth

Read this and see if you can challenge Amazon in light of GDPR: https://amazon-uk.pissedconsumer.com/review-profiles-are-getting-deleted-for-genuine-customers-201811181403286.html

Ordered aquamarine ring Aug. 2018 Called many times and was told order was never placed.

However, I was billed on my credit card, and have the statement to prove my order was paid for. Now I check my mail everyday, and feel personally netrayed.

Plus I am too scared to order anything from anyone on the internet. Wish I had my ring.